Therm O Web
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
For more than 40 years, Chicago-based Therm O Web has served as a prominent adhesives manufacturer for customers around the world. As a second-generation, family-owned company, Therm O Web offers one of the most trusted, innovative and complete lines of adhesives for both the sewing and paper-craft markets, as well as a full line of interfacings and stabilizers for sewing, quilting, embroidery and crafts, with the majority of products manufactured in the USA. Favorite brands for sewing and quilting include HeatnBond®, StitchnSew™, SpraynBond™ and Fabric Fuse™. Favorite brands for paper crafting include Zots™, SuperTape™, Sticky Dots®, iCraft® Adhesives and Deco Foil®. Building upon the amazing popularity of creative, easy-to-use Deco Foil® transfer sheets, adhesives and applications, Therm O Web has most recently collaborated with the following paper-craft designers to develop co-branded product lines: Gina K. Designs, Brutus Monroe, Rina K. Designs and Unity Stamp Co.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Therm O Web Fabric Fuse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For a Fabulous Fat Quarter Baby Quilt you won't forget, try this DIY quilting tutorial for a stroller-sized quilt for infants. This… Continue reading: "Fabulous Fat Quarter Baby Quilt"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Puzzle Box
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns