We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
QuiltWoman.com has been serving the quilting community since 1997. Owned by
Nancy Dill, the goal of Nancy and her staff is to bring the customer the best possible product for his / her sewing enjoyment. QuiltWoman also helps designers in all aspects of getting their patterns published.
Nancy Dill is not only the owner of QuiltWoman.com, but she is also a designer and quilter. Add to that the fact she is also a retired CPA and former quilt shop owner, and you have the perfect person to head up QuiltWoman.com.
Today, QuiltWoman.com publishes and sells quilting and sewing patterns. This includes patterns compatible with the AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and clothing patterns by Brensan Studios. They sell to both the retail customer via their online store (including downloadable ePatterns or traditional paper patterns) and to the wholesale customers and distributors. They seek to make the shopping experience fun, to provide speedy delivery, and give customers the tools to make a successful project. They are always looking for new pattern designers.
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make an adorable baby blanket in no time at all with this simple baby quilt pattern. With butterfly applique and a pink ruffle trim,… Continue reading: "Butterflies a Flutter Baby Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns