Studio e Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Studio e Fabrics was started in 2008, as an enterprise of Fabric Editions, Inc. The idea was to bring a fresh and new approach in textile designs to independent quilt shops worldwide. In 2010, Fabric Editions was purchased by the Jaftex Corporation and along with the acquisition came Studio e Fabrics.
As of October 2012, Studio e Fabrics experienced a rebirth, under the capable hands of Scott Fortunoff, who is the fourth generation of the family owned Jaftex Corporation. Along with this new website, Studio e Fabrics has a new lead designer, Megan Downer, and a stable of talented designers and licensors that contribute to the success of the lines. Megan's resume is extensive and impressive. Just take a look at the lines and you will see what we mean.
The Studio e designs are intended to inspire and delight consumers who appreciate great designs, high quality fabric and competitive pricing. We enjoy participating in the quilting and sewing industry and love meeting people who use our fabrics. We want to support our end-users and quilt shops by offering tons of free projects on our website, so please return here often to see what we have for you! And please let us know how we can make your fabric experience with Studio e even better!
Thank you for your support!
Team Studio e
Product Reviews on FaveQuilts:
- Just Color! Fabric
- Ocean View Quilt Pattern
- Watermark Fabric Collection
- Cotton Candy Flannel Collection
- Brushstrokes Fabric Bundle
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Crumb Quilt Block
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns