We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
RJR Fabrics is a top fabric manufacturer for quilting fabrics globally. Headquartered in Torrance, California, RJR was formed in 1978 by Robert Cohan and his two sons, James and Richard. RJR was the result of a long-lived dream of Robert Cohan to create a textile company to preserve a third-generation tradition in textiles. One important aspect of the company is that it works to provide fabrics for the lifestyle of every kind of quilter, whether they are a novice or an expert.
During a calendar year, RJR produces over 1600 new fabric designs in a variety of solid colors and color combinations. RJR's basic fabric lines, including The Jinny Beyer Palette, Handspray, Quilter's Sateen Solids, Cotton Supreme Solids, Bare Essentials, Crazy for Dots & Stripes, and Confetti Basics are continually updated and stocked throughout the year to provide quilters, home sewers, and crafters the essentials that they need.
RJR Fabrics specializes in the production and sale of 100% cotton fabric, brushed flannels, and cotton sateens. Check out their awesome fabric selection today!
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The simple design and bold colors of this throw quilt pattern give it an instantly modern feel. However, the use of traditional… Continue reading: "Modern Super Star Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Friendship Star Quilt Block
- Zipper Coin Purse
- North Wind Quilt Block
- Quilted Handbag
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns