In The Beginning Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
In The Beginning was started in Seattle, Washington, as a retail store in 1977 by Sharon Evans Yenter. It was Sharon’s goal to fill quilters’ and crafters’ need for high-quality cotton fabrics, classes, inspiration, and friendship. Over the years, In The Beginning grew from a small 400-square-foot loft space into an over 6,000-square-foot quilters’ paradise.
In 1996, a new division was added to the company and In The Beginning Fabrics was born. The purpose of this new addition was to create beautiful and innovative cotton fabrics to be sold at independent fabric shops across the USA and around the world.
Today the company is run by Sharon’s son Jason. In 2005, the decision was made to close the retail store and concentrate solely on creating fabrics. Both mother and son now spend the bulk of their time personally designing or working with other artists to design the twelve to fourteen collections the company produces each year, as well as the books and/or free handouts that accompany each collection.
Free Patterns on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
It doesn't get much prettier or simpler than these Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks. Quilting doesn't always have to be… Continue reading: "Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- Weight Loss Quilt
- Quilted Advent Calendar
- How To Join Leftover Batting Scraps
- Scrappy Stars PDF Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns