Enders and Leaders Technique
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Leaders and Enders Technique is a great way to work on a quilt in the midst of all your other sewing. It also makes it so you never have to clip threads at the end of your sewing and you don't have to hold on to your threads to start sewing. Learn how to quilt quickly and make the process just a little bit easier when you check out this free quilting tutorial. Use these win-win instructions to learn how to make a quilt project speedy!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size4 inches wide x 4 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" squares
Read NextTwo-Rectangle Squares
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns