This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Year of Scrappy Triangles
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Every Tuesday for a year, Leila is posting a foundation paper pieced pattern for 6" scrappy triangles. These paper pieced half square triangles are the perfect opportunity to scrap bust and have fun foundation paper piecing at the same time. Each Scrappy Triangle is quick to piece (less than an hour!) and simple enough for those new to paper piecing. Full cutting instructions are included with the downloadable template. Grab a friend, grab your scraps, and start piecing!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size6 inches wide x 6 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Printer and Paper
- Fabric scraps
- Rotary cutter, mat, and rulers
Read NextMix Tape Quilt Block
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a sweet and ladylike mini quilt inspired by all things Southern and summery with this fun Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt.… Continue reading: "Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt"
- Mix Tape Quilt Block
- Mercury Star Paper Piecing Block
- Snow Crystal Block Pattern
- Starry Night Paper Pieced Block
- What is English Paper Piecing?
- Big Ol' Blossom Lap Quilt
- Christmas Star Quilt Block Pattern
- Texas Heaven Banded Star Block
- 20+ English Paper Piecing Patterns
- Garfunkel Hexagon Block Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns