Year of Scrappy Triangles
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Every Tuesday for a year, Leila is posting a foundation paper pieced pattern for 6" scrappy triangles. These paper pieced half square triangles are the perfect opportunity to scrap bust and have fun foundation paper piecing at the same time. Each Scrappy Triangle is quick to piece (less than an hour!) and simple enough for those new to paper piecing. Full cutting instructions are included with the downloadable template. Grab a friend, grab your scraps, and start piecing!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size6 inches wide x 6 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Printer and Paper
- Fabric scraps
- Rotary cutter, mat, and rulers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Fly Home Quilt Pattern
- Classic Nine Patch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Patchwork Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Christmas Quilt Block
- Easy Quilted Hot Pad
- Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Frank Edmonds
- Handmade With Love Printable Gift Tags
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns