Striped Heart Mini Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This quilted heart is a great project for someone who is still a beginning quilter. A comprehensive chart guides you through piecing, which is made completely using strips. It’s small enough to finish quickly, and it finishes at a perfect size to use as a wall hanging, table topper, or placemat. With its heart theme, it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, but could be used throughout the year. Mix up colors or prints to change the look."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn your wall into a piece of art when you make and hang up the Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern. This quilt pattern really… Continue reading: "Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red Braid Table Runner
- Twirling At The Disco Quilt
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Regenerate Quilt Block
- Sugar Stars Quilt
- Bright Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns