This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mini Hourglass Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Mini Hourglass Quilt Pattern is quick, pretty, and perfect for beginners! Follow along to make your own version of this classic mini quilt pattern.
From the Blogger: "Learn how to make this lovely blue Mini Hourglass Quilt Block Pattern. The easy hourglass shape is border by coordinating fabrics and can be used either to make a mini quilt or can be combined to make a larger baby quilt or throw quilt. This simple pattern uses basic shapes to create a bold statement, highlighted by using bright and bold colors. Could be made in a modern style by using black and white fabrics."
NotesNote: Includes a video tutorial!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextStar Cluster Mini Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get ready to break out your brightest fabric scraps for this classic nine patch quilt pattern that new and experienced quilters will… Continue reading: "Scrap Happy Nine Patch Quilt Pattern"
- Star Cluster Mini Quilt
- Kaleidoscope Pinwheel Quilt
- Fashionable Feather DIY Quilt
- Taste the Rainbow Mini Quilt
- Enchanted Cottage Mini Quilt Pattern
- Nordic Star Mini Block Tutorial
- Sushi Roll Mini Quilt Pattern
- Sweetheart Mini Quilt Pattern
- Classic Amish Diamond Quilt
- Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Octo Owl Placemat
- How To Make A Minky Baby Blanket
- Free Quilted Slippers Tutorial
- Apple Pie 12-Inch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Stamped Faux Quilted Heart Pin Cushion Pattern
- Thrift-store Shirt Quilt
- Floral Scrap Fabric Quilt Block For Spring
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns