Mini Hourglass Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Mini Hourglass Quilt Pattern is quick, pretty, and perfect for beginners! Follow along to make your own version of this classic mini quilt pattern.
From the Blogger: "Learn how to make this lovely blue Mini Hourglass Quilt Block Pattern. The easy hourglass shape is border by coordinating fabrics and can be used either to make a mini quilt or can be combined to make a larger baby quilt or throw quilt. This simple pattern uses basic shapes to create a bold statement, highlighted by using bright and bold colors. Could be made in a modern style by using black and white fabrics."
NotesNote: Includes a video tutorial!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a little country charm to your home by putting a spin on the traditional four patch quilt. This Farmhouse Four Patch Quilt… Continue reading: "Farmhouse Four Patch Quilt Tutorial"
- Sew Simple Sampler Quilt Pattern
- Square Dance Mini Quilt
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Country Chic Dresden Mini Quilt
- Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern
- Enchanted Cottage Mini Quilt Pattern
- Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt
- Checkerboard Scrappy Quilt
- Poison Apple Mini Quilt Pattern
- Spring Coral Mini Quilt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- Two X Three Quilt Block
- Springtime Quilt Pattern
- Star Cross Quilt Block
- X-quisite Quilt Block
- Wild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns