This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
End Of The Rainbow Mug Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Searching for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Don’t wait for a leprechaun to show you the way! This mug mat is fairly easy to make, and a great way to use up some scraps. The dark pot is offset by the bright rainbow and a bit of embroidery on the front. The size is perfect for a coffee mug, and maybe even a cookie or two. Make your own luck!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size6 inches wide x 7 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextSushi Roll Mini Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sushi Roll Mini Quilt Pattern
- Scrappy Princess and the Pea Quilt
- 1930s Dresden Plate Mini Quilt
- Icy Strips Lone Star Quilt
- Star Cluster Mini Quilt
- Watercolor Barn Mini Quilt
- Country Chic Dresden Mini Quilt
- Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern
- Full Bloom Mini Quilt Pattern
- Scrappy Kites Mini Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- 3d Blockhead Quilt
- Sweet Emily Quilt
- Hemming Tape - What Is It And What Does It Do?
- The Poutama Quilt
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns