This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
"This Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern uses red, blue, white, cream, and yellow fabrics. This rectangle tablecloth is perfect for patriotic holidays like Memorial Day or the Fourth of July, but it’s also a great accent piece any time of year. This beginner table runner quilt pattern is broken into manageable steps that even a beginner can accomplish. Make this quilt project using star flower blocks, pinwheels, and framed pinwheels. Use half square triangles, squares, and rectangle fabric pieces to create this beauty."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size27 inches wide x 59 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- red, white, blue, cream, and gold fabrics
- sewing machine
- iron and ironing board
- thread, pins, clips
- cutting mat, rotary cutter, quilting ruler
Read NextScrappy Log Cabin Hearts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Rolling Rail Fence Quilt
Create a quilting classic with the eye-catching rail fence quilt pattern made even better by your favorite jelly roll quilt patterns… Continue reading: "Rolling Rail Fence Quilt"
- Scrappy Log Cabin Hearts
- 14 Celtic Quilt Patterns for St. Patrick's Day
- Patchwork Quilt Christmas Stocking
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Four Leaf Clover Table Runner Blocks
- St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Quilt Part 1
- A Second Scrappy Log Cabin Heart
- Witchy Halloween Quilt Pattern
- Irish Chain Nine Patch Block Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns