Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Looking for a gorgeous tree skirt you can use and enjoy for years to come? This quilted tree skirt uses paper piecing so even beginning quilters can sew the pattern. Paper piecing uses tissue paper as the quilting base to give you perfect corners and points every time. Create a gorgeous tree skirt you will! Choose fabric to suit your home decor and style for a personalized Christmas piece you will love. Quilt all the panels or just some for a great look. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size36 inches wide x 36 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Embrace beautiful fall colors like rich earth tones and stylish slate grays with this Road to Oklahoma Quilt Pattern. With this free… Continue reading: "Road to Oklahoma Quilt Pattern"
- Ugly Sweater Block Tutorial
- Quilted DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Pot Holders
- "The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More" eBook
- 174 Christmas Quilt Patterns and Projects
- Christmas Hexie Dish Towel Tutorial
- Poinsettia Table Runner
- Holly Berry Red Table Runner
- Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
- Traditional Poinsettia Table Topper
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Outdoor Quilt
- Learn How to Straight Line Quilt
- Modern Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- DIY Quilted Checkerboard Tutorial
- Beautiful and Modern Quilted Ornaments
- Soft and Breathable DIY Face Masks
- Versatile DIY Face Mask Pattern
- Free and Easy Striped Quilt Pattern
- Stepping Stones
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns