American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Pineapple Quilt Block Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Looking for a fun and unique quilt block pattern for beginners? Take a look at the Pineapple Quilt Block Tutorial! This easy block pattern is a quick and creative way to enjoy your favorite pastime.
From the Blogger: The pineapple quilt block is one of the most remarkable patterns of all the quilts. At first, pineapple quilts may look complicated but they are comparatively easy to make. When you contrast the colors between the rows, it can be striking. They are perfect to play with colors and you can create amazing pineapple quilts with your own choice of colors. There are some techniques to make pineapple quilt blocks, but most preferably paper piecing is used to obtain precise and sharp edges. Thanks to paper piecing techniques, we can make that pattern accurately. If you have never made a pineapple quilt block, this is a beginner friendly tutorial.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size8 inches wide x 8 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Embrace beautiful fall colors like rich earth tones and stylish slate grays with this Road to Oklahoma Quilt Pattern. With this free… Continue reading: "Road to Oklahoma Quilt Pattern"
- Bejeweled Star Block Tutorial
- Scrappy Bear Paw Quilt and Block
- Southern Belle Shoo Fly Block Tutorial
- Lighthouse Paper Piecing Pattern
- Giant Dresden Plate Block
- Pineapple Quilt Block Tutorial
- Smooth Sailing Quilt Block
- Double Four-Patch Quilt Pattern
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Modern Mountain Block Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Outdoor Quilt
- Learn How to Straight Line Quilt
- Modern Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- DIY Quilted Checkerboard Tutorial
- Beautiful and Modern Quilted Ornaments
- Soft and Breathable DIY Face Masks
- Versatile DIY Face Mask Pattern
- Free and Easy Striped Quilt Pattern
- Stepping Stones
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns