American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Aunt Mary's Sunshine Star Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Make a star block quilt pattern that has just a touch of sunshine when you sew up this Aunt Mary's Sunshine Star Block. No two star quilt block patterns are alike, and this stunning star block is particularly special. Comprised totally of half square triangles, this sunny and bright pattern results in a 12 inch quilt block pattern you can use to create a 96" by 96" quilt. Combine your favorite colors to make a bright quilt to add some cheer to your home. If you want to make it super sunny use orange and yellow fabric.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Handbag
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns