Antique Modern Quilt Block Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to quilt a gorgeous quilt block pattern that is a stunning mix of antique quilting ideas and modern flair. Unlike some free quilt block patterns, this lovely design works up pretty quickly. You will be amazed at how efficiently you can quilt the Antique Modern Quilt Block Pattern from start to finish. This free quilt block pattern is part of a month-long quilt-along that will drive you crazy for quilting. This quilt block pattern looks gorgeous in any color and you can easily use darker and masculine colors to create a manly quilt for your son or husband.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Patriotic Courthouse Steps Quilt Block
Fresh Flower Quilt Block
Geoscope Quilt Block
Kansas Dust Storm Block Pattern
Scrappy Strips Quilt Block Tutorial
2017 Quilt Block of the Month
Picket Fence Quilt Block Pattern
Nautical Quilt Block Pattern
Pale Star Quilt Pattern Block
Spring Stepping Stones Block Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns