We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This quilted handbag is another quick and easy beginner project, especially if you plan on taking up quilting and didn’t have the courage to do so yet. Great project for beginner quilters! Ellie is growing up and beginning to look like a young lady. And obviously, a young lady needs handbags to carry their stuff with them. As we girls never seem to have enough bags, today I’m showing you a super easy tutorial for making a quilted handbag! I named this Ellie handbag after my daughter’s name, as one of my sewing gifts to her."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size36 inches wide x 36 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Friendship Star Quilt Block
- Zipper Coin Purse
- North Wind Quilt Block
- Quilted Handbag
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns