Urban Churndash Block Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Piece together the Urban Churndash Block Quilt several times over to create a throw or lap quilt that will add some serious fun and modern quilting to your home. This jumbo quilt block pattern goes together quickly and is an easy quilting pattern to create, making it the perfect beginner pattern. If you really want to get funky with this pattern, create it in some bright and neon colors. You can make it a touch more traditional as well by using more traditional colors and prints.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size76 inches wide x 76 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Design a gorgeous and light quilt for spring that's the perfect way to show off cheerful colors and pretty prints with this Betsy… Continue reading: "Betsy Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern"
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns