Peaches and Cream Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The easy to create Peaches & Cream Quilt is great for beginners and experienced quilters alike. Using only 2 layer cakes and 1 yard of fabric for the quilt top this 62" x 62" quilt makes a great lap quilt for adults or a floor quilt for children. Add a sweet and creamy feel to your living room, bedroom, or guest room with this light and airy pattern. And with it's simple design in lends itself nicely to a wide variety of fabric choices and styles! Learn how to make a quilt that looks as cozy as it feels by taking advantage of this free, step-by-step quilt pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size62 inches wide x 62 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Melissa Corry
- Corner Kick Quilt Pattern
- Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Modern Super Star Quilt Pattern
- June Tailor Quilting Essentials Kit
- Neel Quilt
- 20-Inch Block Quilt Pattern
- Quick and Easy Striped Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns