How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Peaches and Cream Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
The easy to create Peaches & Cream Quilt is great for beginners and experienced quilters alike. Using only 2 layer cakes and 1 yard of fabric for the quilt top this 62" x 62" quilt makes a great lap quilt for adults or a floor quilt for children. Add a sweet and creamy feel to your living room, bedroom, or guest room with this light and airy pattern. And with it's simple design in lends itself nicely to a wide variety of fabric choices and styles! Learn how to make a quilt that looks as cozy as it feels by taking advantage of this free, step-by-step quilt pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size62 inches wide x 62 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
976roxshap583 2570 593
Jul 20, 2020
I like to know why the Peaches Cream pattern calls for 2 ten stackers when you only use 25 squares. I emailed Simple Simon this ?, but didn't get an answer
Jan 26, 2016
Love the fabrics in this quilt, but the full color layout of the quilt is not pictured. Would love to see the quilt layed out flat for better viewing.
Jan 22, 2016
I love the color scheme in this one! It's somehow classic and modern all at the same time. And peach is totally underutilized nowadays.
winkelacres 373834 6
Oct 06, 2016
What is the name of the layer cake used in this pattern?
Nov 02, 2016
Hi winkelacres, the blogger doesn't specifically state the layer cake used. We recommend visiting the blog and contacting the blogger directly. Thanks!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Golden Hunter's Star Quilt
Some star quilt patterns are more common than others if you want to try something totally different from the look of a lone star… Continue reading: "Golden Hunter's Star Quilt"
- Blue Carolina Starburst Quilt Pattern
- Snowfall Lasagna Quilt Pattern
- Jelly Roll Braid Quilt
- China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern
- Sanctuary Square in a Square Quilt
- Denim Curves Quilt
- Peace for Ukraine Sunflower Quilt Pattern
- Strip Pieced Watercolor Quilt Part 1
- Tri-Me Honey Bun Quilt
- Preppy Patchy Argyle Quilt
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns