Odd Block Strip Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Odd Block Strip Quilt uses 2 1/2" strips to create a race quilt pattern that's broken up by asymmetrical quilt blocks. This unique look is sure to garner plenty of attention. We love the combination of straight lines and square angles to create a cool sense of movement! Plus, modern quilt patterns for beginners can be pretty hard to come by. If you're looking to learn strip quilt piecing and want a funky new throw blanket for the living room or a guest room, this is the tutorial for you!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size60 inches wide x 60 inches long
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Celebrate Your Family Wall Hanging
- Celtic Twist Quilt Block
- Indie Boheme Fabric Bundle
- 50+ Quilt Blocks: Free Quilt Block Patterns and Quilting Block Ideas
- Fresh Flower Quilt Block
- Picture Perfect Picnic Quilt
- Riolis Needlework Kits
- Single Slice Layer Cake Quilt
- Two Happy Bed and Baby Quilt Pattern
- Vintage Dreams Twin Bed Quilt