How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Odd Block Strip Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
The Odd Block Strip Quilt uses 2 1/2" strips to create a race quilt pattern that's broken up by asymmetrical quilt blocks. This unique look is sure to garner plenty of attention. We love the combination of straight lines and square angles to create a cool sense of movement! Plus, modern quilt patterns for beginners can be pretty hard to come by. If you're looking to learn strip quilt piecing and want a funky new throw blanket for the living room or a guest room, this is the tutorial for you!
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size60 inches wide x 60 inches long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 19, 2018
This was just the inspiration I needed! I had made a race quilt with strips left over from a wedding gift quilt that I wanted to give to the same couple for a crib quilt for their first baby. When I saw this, I realized I could use some of the orphan blocks left from the original in it! Thanks for the great idea!!
icedcoffee2 706927 0
Jun 29, 2017
Love this quilt. Will make one soon.
Mar 07, 2015
Love the quilt but where do I find a pattern for the block?
Mar 09, 2015
Hi elcee811 7873959! Unfortunately, this is just a tutorial for the stripping and not the block featured. I would suggest commenting on the designer's page and asking them for a template. Hope that helps! Kaylee, Editor of FaveQuilts
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Golden Hunter's Star Quilt
Some star quilt patterns are more common than others if you want to try something totally different from the look of a lone star… Continue reading: "Golden Hunter's Star Quilt"
- Blue Carolina Starburst Quilt Pattern
- Snowfall Lasagna Quilt Pattern
- Jelly Roll Braid Quilt
- China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern
- Sanctuary Square in a Square Quilt
- Denim Curves Quilt
- Peace for Ukraine Sunflower Quilt Pattern
- Strip Pieced Watercolor Quilt Part 1
- Tri-Me Honey Bun Quilt
- Preppy Patchy Argyle Quilt
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns