This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Elaine Simply Done Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This Elaine Simply Done Quilt Pattern is a versatile design that features an attractive combination solid fabric and print fabric in a simple solid squares pattern that can be used to make any size of quilt up to a king. With easy instructions, creating this beautiful quilt has never been easier. The attractive mix of colors, shapes, and fabrics makes this quilt pattern both captivating and eye-catching. Perfect for any size. It can be used for a lap quilt or baby blanket. Add a few more squares for larger sizes. Whether you’re just getting started in quilting or a seasoned vet looking for something new, the quilting is a great way to make your own stunning masterpiece. Pattern comes in 3 sizes"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size39 inches wide x 39 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Baby blanket, shown
39 ½ inches x 39 ½ inches (10 squares across, 10 squares long)
51.5 x 69.5 inches (14 squares across, 20 squares long) 12 inches wider or 4 more squares on the sides. 30 inches longer or 10 more squares on the bottom.
57.5 X 75.5 inches (16 squares across, 22 squares long) 6 inches wider or 2 more squares on the sides. 6 inches longer or 2 more squares on the bottom.
Rotating Cutting Mat
Ironing Board or Pressing Mat
Read NextLazy Halfsies Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns