We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Diamond Drop Quilt Pattern is a fun twist on a basic half-rectangle quilt. It has wonderful movement and gorgeous color collaboration. Learn how to use a brand new technique to create a quilt in record time with this half-rectangle tutorial. This free quilting pattern is great for beginners and advanced quilters alike as it is an easy pattern that can easily be recreated time and time again. You have never seen a diamond quilt pattern quite like this pretty and pastel design.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size56 inches wide x 65 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This quilt is a fun way to use a fat quarter bundle. I love the look of subway tiles and I wanted to replicate that look on a quilt… Continue reading: "Subway Tile Inspired Quilt Top"
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns