We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
This free quilt pattern is a super fun and fast variation on a Single Irish Chain using Beautiful Snowball Blocks in the center of the chains. The quilt block patterns used at the center of this darling design allow you to highlight whatever stunning fabric you decide to use when sewing up this gorgeous free quilting pattern. Whether you choose flower fabric for a breath of spring or something more neutral for a calm display, this irish chain quilt pattern is going to turn out marvelous.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size63 inches wide x 75 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Design a gorgeous and light quilt for spring that's the perfect way to show off cheerful colors and pretty prints with this Betsy… Continue reading: "Betsy Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern"
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns