Decorating Ideas for Rustic DIY Home Decor
Need decorating ideas? There's no time like the present to give your home a fresh face! Whether you're looking to turn your living room from cozy home to country house, transform the guest bedroom with a western decor worthy of a bed and breakfast, or just need a few kitchen decor ideas to keep your counters clean, Decorating Ideas for Rustic DIY Home Decor has something for you! The quilting treasures in this collection will help you make your house a home.
Decorating Ideas for Rustic DIY Home Decor
Table of Contents
From lap quilt patterns to patchwork pillows for the couch, these patterns are the best a country house could ask for.
- Burnt Sienna Burlap Pillow: Decorate for fall with awesome DIY throw pillows like this. Stitch your favorite fall sayings onto this pillow to get you in the mood for the autumn season!
- Super Rustic Wall Hanging: The little houses in the quilt blocks of this down-home quilt will be a constant reminder of the importance of family and togetherness.
- Country Home Patchwork Pillow: The joy of patchwork quilting is as easy as stitching together your most charming fabrics. Those who have never sewn pillows before will find this pattern for sewing pillows to be a big help.
- Moab or Sedona Lap Quilt: Take a trip to the arid deserts of the west without even starting your car! Creative jelly roll quilt ideas like this take inspiration from the most memorable parts of a beautiful location and bring them to your quilting.
- Embroidered Country Calendar Wall Hanging: This block of the month calendar quilt features a block for each month. You can choose to embroider or applique each quilt block according to your preference.
When you think of a country kitchen, don't you automatically picture pie and mashed potatoes? Bring the smell of home cooking to your kitchen decor!
- Rustic Burlap Coasters: Learn how to make fabric coasters in this easy and straightforward quilting tutorial. All you need to do is cut out the burlap coasters and then paint designs on them that you like, using fabric paint.
- Rustic Star Potholder: If you want to know how to make a pot holder, then this free quilt tutorial is the one for you. DIY pot holders are a fun and easy way to get festive!
- Country Heart Applique Candle Mat: Say goodbye to wax stains on your hardwood with the Country Heart Applique Candle Mat! This beautiful table topper pattern is a great way to use up any scraps you have lying around.
- Scrapbusting Country Trivet: This gorgeous quilted trivet would look right at home in a country farmhouse. There's no reason why your kitchen decor can't be as eye-catching and lovely as it is practical.
- Down on the Farm Mug Rug: Choose a pastoral fabric panel for the background of this oversize mug rug and applique an extra cow in the foreground for fun. The back of this mug rug is where you can really get creative.
- Sunshine Sunflower Table Topper: Strip quilt piecing blends seamlessly with half square triangle quilt patterns to create flower quilt patterns you can alter to fit any home decor or time of year.
If you're looking for bed quilts, rustic bedroom ideas, and keepsake quilts to keep your memories close, these patterns are for you!
- Rustic Rag Quilt: You can learn how to make this rag quilt in a jiffy when you check out this six-step guide. There will be no need to baste and bind this tiny baby quilt because the unique rag quilt technique only involves simple piecework and free motion quilting.
- Blazing Stars Quilt: This rustic king quilt pattern will give your master bedroom a Western feel, with its lone star quilt blocks, brown and gold colors, and floral prints.
- Rustic Duvet Cover: Although this is one of the simplest bed quilt patterns out there, the rustic-looking print is sure to make your bedroom look and feel cozy.
- Summer Garden Quilt: Set the mood in your home during the warmer seasons with one of the most well-loved quilts with summer theme patterns there is.
- Autumn Glory Star Quilt: The Autumn Glory Star Quilt incorporates traditional Ohio star blocks and fall leaves quilt fabric for a rustic piecework that reflects the warm colors of autumn. Make this quilt in a different color palette for other seasons.
- Family Tree Keepsake Quilt: Celebrate your family with the Adorable Applique Family Tree Quilt. If you're searching for memorable applique quilt patterns, then this quilt is definitely a keeper.
Everybody loves a cowboy! These cute cowboy quilts and western decor ideas are perfect for any home.
- Red Rooster Wall Hanging: Make a few of these rustic wall quilts in coordinating colors and create quilt wall displays on blank walls.
- Country Denim Quilt Pattern: Quilts made from old blue jeans have something of a memory quilt feeling to them. Use up old family jeans that you haven't been able to bring yourself to give away or throw out.
- Farmer's Market Squares: Patchwork quilt patterns often suffer from overly simplistic design, but the Farmer's Market Squares Quilt blends simplicity with interest, using free-motion designs and fun fabrics to create a dynamic overall project.
- Cowboy Up Bed Quilt: This full-sized bed quilt uses jelly roll quilt patterns full of galloping horses, tanned cowboys, and dry desert scenes to create a truly unique pattern of strip quilt blocks.
- Crazy Cowboy Tooth Fairy Pillow: Losing baby teeth can be scary. Make the process fun for your little guy with the Crazy Cowboy Tooth Fairy Pillow!
- Country Cabin Lap Quilt: The piecing is done in the tradition of log cabin quilt designs , with overlapping rectangles spiraling out from the center.