Quilted Jacket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to make a quilt you can wear with this gorgeous quilted wearable pattern. The Quilted Jacket Pattern shows you how to use quilted material to create a snuggly warm and stunning piece to wear. This free quilting pattern looks like it came right off of the runways, and it would make a lovely spring jacket. Plus, you could easily buy some warm fabric you adore, make a quick quilt, decorate it with some free motion quilting, and use that piece to make the jacket of your dreams. The possibilities are endless with this beautiful idea.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size20 inches wide x 20 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Peppermint Mini Quilt Pattern
- Little Evergreen Trees Quilt Pattern
- Gnome Christmas Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Quilted Stocking Pattern
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
- Snow Globe Mini Quilt
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns