Kona Pineapple Block Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Kona Pineapple Block Pattern can be made out of scraps. Combine the popular pineapple block pattern with paper piecing patterns to make one absolutely stunning free block pattern. Complete with a free printable pattern and template for quilting, this cute little block would look amazing if it was combined to make a bright and beautiful quilt top. The final quilt block for this pattern is a 7 inch square, but you could easily size the template up or down to make a block that fits your needs.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size7 inches wide x 7 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Make a Quilted Zipper Pillow
- Envelope Pillow Cover Pattern
- Stars Hollow Quilted Christmas Ornament Pattern
- Quilted Oven Mitt Tutorial
- Free Quilted Sleep Mask Tutorial
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Octo Owl Placemat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns