Hexagons Paper Piecing Tutorials
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to paper piece with hexagons by checking out this free EPP tutorial. The Hexagons Paper Piecing Tutorial shows you how to create and prepare your shapes for an English paper piecing pattern. Each and every hexagon will take you about five minutes. Whether you are an experienced quilter who has done a lot of EPP patterns and just need prep work tips or a brand new paper piecer, this how to quilt tutorial is sure to lend a hand.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Roaring Deer Quilt Block
- Garfunkel Hexagon Block Pattern
- Majestic Maple Fox Block
- Winter Trees Block Pattern
- English Paper Piecing 101
- Rainbow String Quilt
- Modern Basket Quilt Block Tutorial
- Press On Iron Paper Piecing Pattern
- Christmas Star Quilt Block Pattern
- Pretty Woman Lipstick Paper Piecing Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns