Checkerboard Scrappy Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This stash buster quilt is well suited for beginners or anyone who might need a quick gift. You can use the combination of light and dark fabrics or mix it up with a variety of scraps as shown in the photo. Instructions are given for light/dark checkerboard. This Checkerboard Scrappy Quilt pattern would be perfect for a young quilter's first project. Charms and mini charms are well suited for this quilt. Pattern includes templates as well as rotary cutting instructions if you have left over jelly roll scraps."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size28 inches wide x 28 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 9 Dutch Quilt Patterns
- Pinwheel Bow DIY Ornaments
- Home State Pillow Tutorial
- Therm O Web Iron-On-Fusible Interfacing
- The 18 Best Heart Quilt Patterns for Valentine's Day
- Glitter Vinyl Placemat Tutorial
- Star Wars Inspired Galaxy Quilt
- Spiral Log Cabin Block Tutorial
- Easy Watercolor Quilt
- Fit for a Princess Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns