This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Checkerboard Scrappy Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This stash buster quilt is well suited for beginners or anyone who might need a quick gift. You can use the combination of light and dark fabrics or mix it up with a variety of scraps as shown in the photo. Instructions are given for light/dark checkerboard. This Checkerboard Scrappy Quilt pattern would be perfect for a young quilter's first project. Charms and mini charms are well suited for this quilt. Pattern includes templates as well as rotary cutting instructions if you have left over jelly roll scraps."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size28 inches wide x 28 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextLady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Do you love modern and minimalist quilts? Or better yet, do you love easy quilts that sew up quickly? Then the Free Swiss Cross Quilt… Continue reading: "Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern"
- Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt
- Mystical Moors Irish Chain Quilt
- Rainbow's Spectrum Quilt
- Presidential Mini Quilt Tutorial
- Little Bolt Mini Quilt Pattern
- Ardent Coral Mini Quilt Pattern
- Teeny Granny Square Mini Quilt
- Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern
- Black and White Neighborhood Mini Quilt
- Checkerboard Scrappy Quilt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns