Back to the Future FMQ Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to free motion quilt with this adorable quilting pattern for boys. If you love the 80s or the iconic film this pattern is based off of, you are going to go absolutely crazy for the Back to the Future FMQ Pattern. Finding interesting boy fabrics and patterns can be a challenge. But by learning to use a quilting foot, you can draw freely on your garments to create custom designs that thrill both you and your son! This tutorial features examples of both free motion quilting and free motion applique.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextOut the Door Charm Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns