Red Truck Mug Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
From the Blogger: "This red truck mug mat fits right into the farmhouse aesthetic that’s so popular right now. The mat is made using a felt applique technique, so it’s fairly easy and quick to complete. While I love the red truck, you could certainly make it using any color. You could also bring it out of the Christmas season by leaving out the tree. This is a great gift for anyone who needs something cute to go under their mug!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size10 inches wide x 7 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- Chapstick Holder
- Easter Egg Scrappy Mini Quilt ~ Make It In A Day!
- Pencil Case Pattern
- Cottontail Cutie ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns