24 First-Class Quilted Kitchen Decor Projects
Nothing is better than coming home to a kitchen full of brightly-colored quilted decor. Create personalized and joyful accessories for your tables and counter-tops with the beautiful patterns in 24 First-Class Quilted Kitchen Decor Projects. Rather than use boring store-bought cloths in your kitchen, check out these adorable free mug rug patterns, creative quilted placemats, and funky dish cloth patterns that are guaranteed to brighten up your cooking space.
24 First-Class Quilted Kitchen Decor Projects
Table of Contents
Create the country kitchen you've always wanted by downloading your copy of our free eBook, DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen.
Not only are these quilted dish towel patterns great for washing dishes, they're also opportunities for you to do something with your old scrappy quilt fabric.
- Patchwork Embellished Kitchen Towel -- This splendidly scrappy pattern to reduce your paper towel usage and add a cute homemade touch to your kitchen.
- Strip of Hexies Dish Towel -- If you love making hexagon quilt patterns, this scrap quilt project is a fun way to revamp old dish cloths.
- Waffle Dish Cloths -- All this simple quilt binding idea requires is a square of waffle cotton and colorful jelly rolls to get started.
- Sunbonnet Sue Dresden Dish Towel -- The finished applique quilt designs add a sweet little personal touch to your everyday kitchen items.
- Fancy Free Motion Towels -- Create dish towels that will perfectly match your kitchen when you use free motion quilting.
Make your own quilted mug rug as a pretty way to protect your tabletops. These kitchen decor projects are great small gifts to give to your favorite coffee drinker.
- Eggciting Mug Rug -- Breakfast doesn't get much cuter than this scrambled egg-inspired mug rug.
- Vintage Flower Mug Rug -- Perfect for grandmothers, this vintage flower mug rug depicts a classic quilted floral design amidst a swirling pink background.
- April Showers Mug Rug -- While your wait for May flowers, relax while you piece together this umbrella-shaped mug rug pattern.
- Elegantly Embroidered Mug Rug -- Learn how to embroider a feminine pattern onto this quaint kitchen table accessory.
- Amish Bar Mug Rug Pattern -- Finally try your hand at making your own traditional Amish quilt pattern with this stunning quilt project.
- Little Cottage Mug Rug -- Whether you choose to make a darling, Christmas-themed cottage with festive lights or a sentimental gift for a family member, this little cottage will be a perfect mug rug pattern for anyone's kitchen.
- Winter Hues Mug Rug Pattern - Bring a wintry touch of English charm to your next tea time session with this adroable mug rug pattern. (NEW!)
- Halloween Triangle Mug Rug - This spook-tacular mug rug pattern adds a festive touch of Halloween fun to your decor, and looks great even long after the holiday is over! (NEW!)
- Scrappy Stack Mug Rug Pattern - You don't have to let those scraps in your craft closet go to waste - uset them to create this adorable quilted kitchen craft! (NEW!)
- Apple Core Swirl Mug Rug Pattern - An apple core free quilting pattern a day keeps the doctor away, right? Yeah, it's a bit of a mouthful, but there's no denying quilting keeps us happy and healthy! (NEW!)
Stop by 22 Marvelous Mug Rug Patterns for even more great quilted kitchen decor ideas!
Check out the creative quilted placemat patterns to learn nifty ways to make your own quilted decorations and protect your dinner table.
- Charming Charm Pack Placemats -- This quilted placemat is sure to impress guests with it's bright yellow and orange charm pack color scheme.
- Delightful Dresden Flower Placemats -- If you enjoy traditional quilt patterns, you'll love the Dresden flower design on these easy-to-make placemats.
- I Spy Quilted Placemat -- Keep your kids entertained during family dinner by playing I Spy with a beautiful collage-inspired placemat.
- Retro Rows Placemat -- For modern-looking kitchens, this funky strip pieced quilt project will add intriguing decoration with its nontraditional border shape.
- Holly Jolly Quilted Placemat -- Make sure Santa doesn't leave any crumbs on your table by placing your Christmas placemat under his late night snack.
- Turkey Tom Pocket Placemat -- Setting your table for a Thanksgiving feast will be easy when you quilt this placemat with pockets to hold guests' utensils.
- Hugs Placemat -- Share the love when you give this simple quilt applique pattern as a darling Valentine's Day gift.
- Fruity Grapes Placemat - Start your morning off the right way with this irresistably adorable quilted place mat. (NEW!)
- Ladies Who Lunch Placemat Pattern - Use some scraps to add a gorgeous accent to your dining room with this quilted place mat pattern. (NEW!)
Read NextFrench Braid Quilted Mug Rug