Deck the Halls: 8 Free Christmas Quilt Patterns
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
The Christmas Quiz
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
The Christmas Quiz
Take our simple quiz to find out which Christmas decoration you should make!
Pick an answer and tally up your points. When you're done, scroll down to find out the results.
1. How do you relax during the holiday season?
- Decorating the tree (1)
- Buying stocking stuffers (2)
- Cooking Christmas cookies (3)
- Reading a book by the fire (4)
2. What's your favorite Christmas cookie?
- Sugar (1)
- Gingerbread (2)
- Chocolate-chip (3)
- Shortbread (4)
3. What's your favorite Christmas song?
- "Deck the Halls" (1)
- "All I Want for Christmas Is You" (2)
- "Jingle Bell Rock" (3)
- "White Christmas" (4)
4. Who's your favorite Christmas character?
- Rudolph (1)
- Buddy from "Elf" (2)
- The Gingerbread Man (3)
- Frosty the Snowman (4)
5. On Christmas Day, you are most excited to:
- Sit by the tree (1)
- Give presents to your family (2)
- Eat Christmas dinner (3)
- Lounge on the couch (4)
5-8 points: Christmas Ornaments
You are an all-star Christmas ornament maker. Dressing up the tree is your favorite part of the Christmas season, and you love classic ornaments for your tree. Get creative and think outside of the box with our free Christmas ornament patterns.
9-12 points: Christmas Stockings
Make Christmas stockings for your entire family! You love the gift of giving, and you always pick out knick knacks that your family can remember you by. They will love the personalized Christmas stockings that you make this year.
13-16 points: Christmas Table Runners
Christmas dinner is your specialty. Spice up your dining room table this year with a gorgeous DIY table runner. Your home decor will feel cozy and snug for the holidays.
17-20 points: Christmas Throw Pillows
You love cuddling up on the couch during winter. Make a cool DIY throw pillow to make relaxing on the couch even more comfortable. You'll fall right asleep to the sound of the crackling fire place.
Leave a comment and share your results below!
Read NextBalsam Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
carolfalacomigo 85 83857
Oct 04, 2017
it was so fun!!! I loved that!!!!
Aug 14, 2017
I got 15 points, and it says I love Christmas dinner. I hate to cook, but I do enjoy eating with my family around. I have made several different kinds of stockings, so I don't think your quiz is right.
bobntonitrask 9106 891
Aug 16, 2014
Hi I love the Christmas ideas - but - I live in Far North Queensland, Australia so my answers are all different for your quiz. How do I relax - by the pool or at the beach Favorite Christmas food - mangoes Favorite song - Six white boomers (the kangaroos that pull Santa's sleigh here) Favorite character - Chrissie cockatoo On Christmas Day - Be with the kids and try to move to play the traditional game of backyard cricket after lunch. Best wishes Toni
Aug 18, 2014
Thanks for the feedback, Toni! Maybe you'll have more luck with this quiz http//www.favequilts.com/Block-Patterns/Which-Quilt-Block-Pattern-Are-You. We'll get working on more quizzes soon. Happy quilting!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Rolling Rail Fence Quilt
Create a quilting classic with the eye-catching rail fence quilt pattern made even better by your favorite jelly roll quilt patterns… Continue reading: "Rolling Rail Fence Quilt"
- Balsam Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- 14+ Christmas Quilt Block Patterns
- 174+ Christmas Quilt Patterns and Projects
- Simple Sixteen 1930s Christmas Quilt
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
- Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
- Anne of Green Gables Inspired Christmas Quilt
- "The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More" eBook
- Gnome Christmas Quilt Block Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns