This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Deck the Halls: 8 Free Christmas Quilt Patterns
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
"I'm so excited to share my Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern with you! This pattern is inspired by the vintage Shiny Brite ornaments that I love and have collected over the years! These ornaments take me back to going out to our forest and cutting down the balsam Christmas tree. Then decorating the freshly cut balsam on Christmas Eve before wrapping presents to put under it and going to bed to wait for Santa to visit. It was such a magical time! This Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern is made up of nine different shaped ornament blocks, connected by simple two-patch units. The finished size of the Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern measures 60" x 72" which makes it the perfect size to cuddle under while sipping a hot toddy or watching Christmas movies! I love how this quilt brings that vintage nostalgia to my holiday décor!!! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size60 inches wide x 72 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Primary TechniquePieced & Appliqued
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern
If you love the classic log cabin, then you'll fall head over heels for this completely stunning Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern"
- Patchwork House Christmas Quilt Block
- Free Nutcracker Applique Templates
- Starry Fig Tree Quilt
- Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
- 174+ Christmas Quilt Patterns and Projects
- Gnome Christmas Quilt Block Pattern
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns