Santa Sack Free Quilting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Trying to find creative DIY holiday decor can be difficult, but this Santa Sack Free Quilting Pattern makes it easy! An easy quilting pattern that works for all skill-levels, these Santa Sacks make for a family-friendly DIY holiday project! Although we all love to stick to our Christmas traditions, finding new holiday quilting projects to add to our festivities can never hurt! This pattern is so quick to work up and even works as a DIY holiday gift!
From the Blogger: "In the UK we have a tradition of using Santa Sacks alongside our Christmas stockings - quick and easy to make. Why not add them to your Christmas traditions?"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size23 inches wide x 32 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWhole Cloth
- Outer Fabric
- Lining fabric
- optional embellishments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a little sunshine to your day with this simply gorgeous Sunshine Texas Star Block Pattern. This free quilt block pattern is the… Continue reading: "Sunshine Texas Star Block Patternvideocam"
- Christmas Cornerstone Quilt Tutorial
- Gnome Christmas Quilt Block Pattern
- Traditional Poinsettia Table Topper
- Merry Stars Christmas Quilt Pattern
- Charming Christmas Tree Mug Rug
- Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
- Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
- Simple Sixteen 1930s Christmas Quilt
- Christmas Spirit Pinwheel Placemats
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns