Santa Sack Free Quilting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Trying to find creative DIY holiday decor can be difficult, but this Santa Sack Free Quilting Pattern makes it easy! An easy quilting pattern that works for all skill-levels, these Santa Sacks make for a family-friendly DIY holiday project! Although we all love to stick to our Christmas traditions, finding new holiday quilting projects to add to our festivities can never hurt! This pattern is so quick to work up and even works as a DIY holiday gift!
From the Blogger: "In the UK we have a tradition of using Santa Sacks alongside our Christmas stockings - quick and easy to make. Why not add them to your Christmas traditions?"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size23 inches wide x 32 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWhole Cloth
- Outer Fabric
- Lining fabric
- optional embellishments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your next family picnic or church cookout even more special by following this easy Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial. Forget about… Continue reading: "Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial"
- Holly Berry Red Table Runner
- Anne of Green Gables Inspired Christmas Quilt
- Boxes and Bows Table Runner
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Berry Christmas Log Cabin Wreath Part 2
- Gnome Christmas Quilt Block Pattern
- Simple Sixteen 1930s Christmas Quilt
- All About the Presents Block
- Starry Fig Tree Quilt
- Ugly Sweater Block Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Christmas Tree Skirt
- Kristen Hubert
- Thanks For The Click!
- Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Modern Improv Scrap Quilt
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns