Split Nine Patch Quilt Block Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
When it comes to free quilt block patterns, learning how to make a nine patch quilt block pattern is the type of project every quilter should learn how to master. When you combine nine patch quilt block variations into one quilt, the results are always fantastic. Quilt the Split Nine Patch Quilt Block Pattern to make a quilt you are going to love. Using three lovely colors, this free quilt block pattern can be rotated while quilting to find several different looking quilts that are all classic yet quirky.
Project Type: Make a Project
Quilt Size: 12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Pieced
Difficulty Level: Easy
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Comforts of Home: 21 House Quilt Patterns You'll Love
- City Loft Fusion Fabric Collection
- How to Bind a Quilt: 30 Pro Tips and Tutorials
- Bunny Hop Table Runner
- Busy Bee Art Quilt
- Altiora Fabric Collection
- 9 Reverse Applique Patterns
- Mabel's Mug Mat
- Scrappy Log Cabin Star
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns