American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Take your quilting to the third dimension with the Origami Flower Quilt Block. This gorgeous quilt block is 3D and would look perfect as a feature block in your next quilt pattern. You could also make a full quilt with this fun quilt block. To make the origami flower, you'll need one 10 1/2 inch square and a button for the center. Anyone who sees this block will marvel at its simple yet bold statement that literally jumps off the quilt pattern. Combine quilting and the great tradition of origami with this quilt block."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size11 inches wide x 11 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- One 10 1/2 inch square in red tones for the centre square.
- Two 5 in x 3 1/2 in rectangles and two 11 in x 3 1/2 in rectangles for the border.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns