Midnight Kaleidoscope Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to make a quilt block pattern that is simple yet intricate when you create this 12 inch quilt block pattern. The Midnight Kaleidoscope Block shows you how to use traditional half-square triangle pieces to create a free quilting block pattern to create a block that resembles a kaleidoscope. Use simple and neutral colors with this easy quilt pattern to make a block that quietly stands out. Combine several of these star quilt block patterns to make a 96" by 96" quilt.
Project Type: Make a Project
Quilt Size: 12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Pieced
Difficulty Level: Easy
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ocean Waves Quilt Kit
- Flamingo Paper Piecing Quilt Block
- Simple Squares Quilt Pattern
- Adori Quilt Block
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting
- Wonder Woman Mug Mat
- 24 Traditional Quilt Patterns and Quilt Blocks
- 9 Free Printable Quilt Stencils
- Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors
- Game Board Mug Mat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns