Twirling At The Disco Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"My 'Twirling at the Disco' quilt was an idea I had to use up some of my 2.5" scrap fabric squares. The block finishes up at 16" square and is quite simple to make. You can gather and trim up your scraps to make 2.5" squares, or you can definitely use a jelly roll (or two) to make your quilt. I am very pleased to be sharing the details on how to make these lovely scrappy blocks."
NotesThere are 3 size options for this quilt on the blog
4 block = baby quilt
16 block = lap quilt
36 block = bed quilt
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size96 inches wide x 96 inches long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Quilted Hot Pad
- Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Frank Edmonds
- Handmade With Love Printable Gift Tags
- Christmas Flamingo Quilt Pattern
- The Neighborhood Quilt Pattern
- Patchwork Quilt Christmas Stocking
- Quilted Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern
- Rosewood Manor
- Rosewood Manor Autumn Cross-Stitch Design
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns