We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
You can have your first DIY picnic of the summer after you make the Kings Crossing Quilt Pattern. You will be able to fit all of your food and family or friends on this bed size quilt pattern for a lovely lunch or dinner. This quilt tutorial is very quick because it's made by strip piecing. The interlocking block design makes the this DIY quilt very unique and interesting to the viewer. You can hang it on a wall or over a bed for a mesmerizing effect on anyone who sees it.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size72 inches wide x 72 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Embrace beautiful fall colors like rich earth tones and stylish slate grays with this Road to Oklahoma Quilt Pattern. With this free… Continue reading: "Road to Oklahoma Quilt Pattern"
- Fat Quarter Country Quilt
- Ebb and Flow Quilt Pattern
- 20-Inch Block Quilt Pattern
- Take a Break Strip Quilt Pattern
- Vintage Sheet Quilt Tutorial
- Sugar Almonds Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern
- Field of Wild Flowers Bed Quilt
- Gingham Quilted Blanket Pattern
- A Farmhouse Inspired Neutral Quilt
- Warm Fuzzies Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Outdoor Quilt
- Learn How to Straight Line Quilt
- Modern Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- DIY Quilted Checkerboard Tutorial
- Beautiful and Modern Quilted Ornaments
- Soft and Breathable DIY Face Masks
- Versatile DIY Face Mask Pattern
- Free and Easy Striped Quilt Pattern
- Stepping Stones
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns