This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Herringbone Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Make this stunning herringbone quilt pattern using precut fabric. This pattern utilizes precut 2 1/2 inch strips of fabric sometimes known as a jelly roll. You will need two jelly rolls. One of assorted colors, as well as one that is all white. Then you will simply cut the strips into 8 inch segments at an angle. Learn my simple trick to cutting those angles perfectly. Once the fabric is cut, learn how to sew it all together to make this extra long twin sized quilt."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size63 inches wide x 92 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Huge Flying Geese with Layer Cakes Quilt
- Dots and Dashes Quilt Pattern
- Controlled Chaos Free Quilt Pattern
- 30 Free Bed Quilt Patterns to Warm Up With
- Disappearing 4-Patch Quilt with Layer Cakes
- Gingham Quilted Blanket Pattern
- Chinese Windows Bed Quilt
- Easy Herringbone Quilt Pattern
- Patchwork Quilt from Vintage Sheets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns