Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from FaveQuilts.com posted directly to your News Feed.
How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
100 Best Quilt Patterns for Free: Quilt Block Patterns, Quilt Patterns for Baby, and More
By: Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Make sure the quilt projects you choose to tackle are the absolute best with this list of the 100 Best Quilt Patterns for Free: Quilt Block Patterns, Quilt Patterns for Baby, and More. We've put together a list of the most popular, most enticing projects that have been featured on our website in the past year. You can't go wrong with these awesome free quilt patterns!
Use the free applique patterns to make the quilts in the photos below, or applique the shapes onto any sewing project you choose!
Find fun quilt blocks to use in all your quilt projects in this collection of block designs. Most of these quilt block patterns are scrappy, so you can dig into your stash to make these projects.
Sew up an adorable baby quilt for the next baby shower you attend. These quilt patterns for baby will make a great gift for any new mommy.
Classic star quilt patterns get updates and variations in these cute star quilt projects. Make one of our full-size star quilts, or pick a favorite star block to make your own quilt pattern!
Try more star quilt patterns with our free eBook, Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs. Go ahead, feel like a star!
Heart quilt patterns are pretty gifts and decorations for romantic occasions like Valentine's Day, weddings, or anniversaries.
Paper piecing makes piecing and quilting even easier. The precise seams of paper piecing allow you to make all kinds of shapes, pictures, and angles that you could never dream of with regular piecing techniques!
These easy quilt patterns are great for beginners! If you're looking for a simple project to help you practice your quilting skills, or just a quick pattern to whip up in a few hours, you've come to the right place.
Tackle your stash with these colorful, thrifty scrap quilt patterns. You won't have to buy any new fabric to make these quilt projects.
Nine patch quilt patterns are some of the easiest patchwork designs you can do. Find new and creative ways to use them with these easy quilt projects.
Nine patch quilts are so much fun. For more nine patch patterns, check out the ones this article, 20 Free Nine Patch Quilt Patterns + Other Nine Patch Designs.
Decorate your walls in quilting with these beautiful wall quilt patterns. These are our all our most popular wall quilts from last year!
Celebrate spring and summer with floral quilts that feature your favorite blooms. These Flower Quilt Patterns are sure to brighten up your day.
Jelly rolls, or bundles of coordinating fabric pre-cut in 2-1/2" strips, are a great way to make beautiful quilts with different prints from the same fabric collection. Learn new and interesting ways to use a jelly roll in a quilt.
Deck the halls for the holidays with these festive Christmas quilt patterns. Make a whole Christmas quilt, or find holiday blocks you can use in all kinds of projects.
Here are some more awesome free quilt patterns from 2012. These were our reader favorites from the e-mail newsletter!
Looking for 100 new quilt patterns? For fresh ideas, check this out, The 100 Best Quilt Patterns of 2013: Baby Quilt Patterns, Quilted Handbags, Free Quilt Blocks and More.
Images from other quilters
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Top Monthly Quilting Favorites
- 100 Best Quilt Patterns for Free: Quilt Block Patterns, Quilt Patterns for Baby, and More
- Top 20 Free Scrap Quilt Patterns
- 20 Easy Chevron Quilt Patterns
- 12 Most Popular Free Quilt Patterns of April
- The 100 Best Quilt Patterns of 2013: Baby Quilt Patterns, Quilted Handbags, Free Quilt Blocks and More
- 11 Most Popular Free Quilt Patterns of January 2012
- 16 Small and Simple Quilt Patterns
- 14 Winning Free Quilt Patterns from March
- The Top 15 Free Quilt Patterns from June
- How to Quilt in Fall: 13 of September's Most Gorgeous Free Quilt Patterns
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Perfect Quilts for Precut Fabrics
- Ragged Homespun Christmas Stocking Kits and Patterns
- Luxury Blend American Spirit Batting from Fairfield
- Primitive Quilts and Projects
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table
- Remarkable Rectangles: Deceptively Simple Strip-Pieced Quilts