FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
Piecing It Together is the free email quilting newsletter published by the editors of FaveQuilts.com. We publish Piecing It Together five times per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday). Included in these mailings are some of the best free quilt patterns our site has to offer. The editors at FaveQuilts.com also publish 3 - 5 Piecing It Together special offers issues each week with deals and offers for FaveQuilts readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a quilting theme, such as baby quilt patterns, rag quilt patterns, jelly roll quilt patterns, and everything else from A - Z. Here is what is included in Piecing It Together every week:
- 20-100 new quilt patterns
- Quilting giveaways
- New quilting eBooks to download for free
- Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter updates
Many people contact us asking how to subscribe for FaveQuilts.com. Signing up for the free quilting newsletter Piecing It Together is simple. Just go to our Newsletter Signup Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at FaveQuilts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free Unsubscribe at FaveQuilts.com. To unsubscribe from the crafting e-mail newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Piecing It Together or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a pattern/recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from FaveQuilts.
See your quilts and quilting tips published on FaveQuilts.com! You can submit your original patterns and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Patterns are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
FaveQuilts eBooks are free, downloadable quilt project collections organized around a theme, such as Christmas, purses or scrap quilts. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded from our website, saved to your computer, and printed out for easy reference while quilting. We think eBooks are a great way to offer a free collection of quilt projects to our users. For more advantages to eBooks, see our eBook Guide.We publish new eBooks every month. The newest eBooks are listed here. You can find our complete collection of quilting eBooks here.
Go to our Free Quilt eBooks page and click on the eBook that interests you. You will need Adobe to access our eBooks. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will find links to patterns, diagrams, and other resources for quilt projects published in the eBooks, but you will have to click on these links and visit FaveQuilts.com to view these resources. If a link in a PDF quilt project does not work, type the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The FaveQuilts.com editorial team loves giving away quilting products to our readers. Every other week, we feature a new contest to win a quilting related prize. These books and products are reviewed by our testing team. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their affidavits in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in the newsletter every Thursday. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
Right now, we share a blog with our sister site FaveCrafts.com at www.FaveCraftsBlog.com. We LOVE when readers comment on the blog. You do not have to sign in to comment. Just enter your name, e-mail address, and comment into the form at the bottom of each blog post and click submit. No one but the editors will see your e-mail address, and we will only use it to contact you in response to a question or to thank you for a comment. You can find out more about the blog editors at Meet the Editors.
We welcome guest posts on the FaveCrafts Blog. If you are interested in contributing a guest post on our blog, whether you want to tell a personal quilting story or talk about a quilting trend, simply contact us. We can include a link back to your website, blog, or shop, and we often trade guest posts with other bloggers. We love working with other members of the crafting and quilting community, so feel free to tell us your idea.
CraftAndFabricLinks.com - FREE sewing and craft patterns, free lessons, free sewing book, cotton fabrics.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email adress, which is mail@FaveQuilts.com. For directions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to link to FaveQuilts.com, we are more than happy to exchange links with you. Just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like FaveQuilts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a quilt pattern. Designers who submit two or more patterns to FaveQuilts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 23, 2015
- Freaky Fast Four Patch Quilt
- Vera Bradley Quilted Zipper Bag
- Four Hour Lasagna Quilt
- Fat Quarter Drawstring Bag
- 40+ Free Baby Quilt Patterns
- The Most Charming: 23 Charm Pack Quilt Patterns
- Postage Stamp Stacker Quilt
- Americana Disappearing Nine Patch Quilt
- American Rails Quilt
- Four Color Apple Core Throw
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dutch Windmill Block Pattern
- Westcott 6" Titanium Precision Scissors Review
- Briar Rose Strip Quilt Tutorial
- Popsicle Quilt Block Pattern
- Haunted Halloween Table Topper Tutorial
- Sunshine Texas Star Block Pattern
- Heartbreaker Modern Quilt Tutorial
- Color a Quilt: A Coloring Book for Quilters Review
- Morning Splash Quilt Pattern
- 12 of Our Favorite Lattice Quilt Patterns