We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Christina Cameli fell in love with quilting as a folk art more than a decade ago. She spends her sewing time experimenting with fabric, using up scraps, and finishing her quilts on her home sewing machine. She works primarily without patterns, enjoying the surprise of letting quilts develop as they go. She loves to share enthusiasm for quilting with anyone who is excited to try it.
For Christina, there is a powerful community aspect to quilting. It connects us to one another, across time and space. Her blog allows her to connect with quilters worldwide, to share ideas and inspiration, humor and beauty. She believes quilting is for everyone, regardless of budget or style or experience. She sees quilting as an art, a living, breathing art that we are all creating together. She works against quilt elitism by encouraging everyone to make the quilts they like and not worry about anyone else’s opinions.
Christina has a special interest in helping quilters become comfortable with free-motion quilting. She has a series of free-motion quilting tutorials on her blog, and is the author of “First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting: 24 Projects for Fearless Stitching”.
Christina's Book: "First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting”
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- Deck the Halls: 8 Free Christmas Quilt Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Quilter's Gift Guide: 12 Quilt Patterns for Small Quilt Projects and Keepsake Quilting
- The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thicketty Mountain Quilt
- Quilting Blogs to Get You Started
- Three Maple Leaves Table Runner
- Christmas Hexie Table Topper
- Imagine Quilts
- How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
- A Subscription to Primitive Quilts and Projects
- Ice Cream Cone Quilt
- Robbing Peter To Pay Paul Quilt from Leisure Arts
- Christmas Row Houses Pattern