We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Christina Cameli fell in love with quilting as a folk art more than a decade ago. She spends her sewing time experimenting with fabric, using up scraps, and finishing her quilts on her home sewing machine. She works primarily without patterns, enjoying the surprise of letting quilts develop as they go. She loves to share enthusiasm for quilting with anyone who is excited to try it.
For Christina, there is a powerful community aspect to quilting. It connects us to one another, across time and space. Her blog allows her to connect with quilters worldwide, to share ideas and inspiration, humor and beauty. She believes quilting is for everyone, regardless of budget or style or experience. She sees quilting as an art, a living, breathing art that we are all creating together. She works against quilt elitism by encouraging everyone to make the quilts they like and not worry about anyone else’s opinions.
Christina has a special interest in helping quilters become comfortable with free-motion quilting. She has a series of free-motion quilting tutorials on her blog, and is the author of “First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting: 24 Projects for Fearless Stitching”.
Christina's Book: "First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting”
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand from Quilt Display Products
- Quilt Display Products
- Decorating Ideas for Rustic DIY Home Decor
- Colorful Churn Dash Quilt
- Ocean Ripples Table Topper
- Stacked Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern
- Make Your First Quilt: Super Easy Beginner Projects For Sure Success!
- Simple Beginner Quilts: Exciting Projects Take Your Skills to the Next Level!
- Patch Pals Collection: Turn Simple Squares into Adorable Little Quilts!
- Christmas Sparkle: Make Your Home Shine with a Touch of Embellishment!