Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
Gifted by Shannon Fabrics
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Step into the wild side with this Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit! With this easy strip quilting kit, you'll have a luxuriously soft, animal print throw in no time at all. Just use the quick flip-and-sew method to make this stylish striped quilt.
The Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit makes a cuddly throw about 60" x 72", just big enough to toss over a sofa arm or lay across the end of your bed. The kit comes with all of the fabric you will need to make this plush quilt that draws inspiration from the animal kingdom. The Animal Print Cuddle Strip kit includes 17 strips of coordinated cuddle fabrics cut to 5" x 58" strips, so you can make a striped quilt without doing any measuring and cutting. The Cuddle Backing Quilt consists of a 2.6 yd. piece of chocolate brown Cuddle fabric, which is the perfect size for the back of your wild and crazy Cuddle Quilt. All you need to buy to complete your quilt is batting, binding, thread, and of course, sewing supplies.
You'll fall in love with the snuggly fabrics in this Cuddle Strip collection. The array of tan, black, and brown fabrics includes tiger stripes, large leopard spots, and small cheetah spots. Giraffe print and zebra stripes round out the safari of prints in this collection. The animal prints are accented by solid fabrics in chocolate brown and rich tan. Some of the neutral fabrics even have patterns cut into the pile to give the fabric texture and added interest. Just stitch the pre-cut strips onto the layered batting and backing, and you'll have a striped Cuddle Quilt in the blink of an eye! Make the quilt extra snuggly by rounding the corners before binding.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Memory Quilts
- Fun-Size Quilts
- June Tailor T-Shirt Transformation Ruler
- A Flair for Fabric
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- Scrap-Basket Beauties: Quilting with Scraps, Strips, and Jelly Rolls
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 24 Traditional Quilt Patterns: Free Traditional Quilt Blocks and Vintage Patterns
- Starry Pinwheel Block Pattern
- 4 Patch Boston Quilt Block Pattern
- Streak of Lightning Quilt Block
- Corn and Beans Block
- Constellation Star Block Pattern
- Nautical Quilt Block Pattern
- Single Irish Chain Quilt Block
- Thirteen Squares Quilt Block Tutorial
- Hour Glass Quilt Block Pattern