Many Moons Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Create a quilt of celestial proportions with this Many Moons Quilt Block. This free tutorial comes with a printable pattern, so you can assemble your blocks and create the foundation of a beautiful quilt block. Provide ravishing beauty and color to any room of your house with this lovely and unique project. There are a few different ways you can go about this undertaking; you can make this modern Drunkards Path quilt block using dyed cottons or, or you can stick with commercial batiks. Whatever you choose, there's no that we're over-the-moon for this eye-catching and colorful design.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size32 inches wide x 24 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bella Nonna Tilt-a-Square Quilt Kit
- Bella Nonna Design Studio
- A Message from The Editor of FaveQuilts
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Strip Surprise Quilt
- Modern Rainbow Quilt
- Flower Wall Hanging
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- Whitewash Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- End Of The Rainbow Mug Mat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns