This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sweet Pea Quilt (with Bonus Baby And Pillow Sizes!)
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Using snowball blocks to create the pretty blossoms, the Sweet Pea quilt is so fun to make! This pattern includes directions for making an 18” x 18” quilted pillow cover, a 45” x 45” baby quilt, and a 60” x 60” throw quilt. Follow the charts for fabric requirements and cutting directions for each of these options. To achieve the scrappy look of this Sweet Pea Quilt I suggest using a variety of different pale pink and blush prints, and at least 8-10 different cream prints. Use different colors if you’d like, there are no rules!!! Either raid your stash, or purchase a few new fat quarters! Choose a coordinating fabric for the binding and for the backing. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size60 inches wide x 60 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Read NextPinkie Swear Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever realized that making quilt block patterns can be one of the most enjoyable and easy ways to use your old scrappy quilt… Continue reading: "Stacks & Stacks of Scraps Quilt Block"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns