A Flying Geese Challenge
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This quilt was a fun challenge for me. The quilt went together relatively quickly, but I also learned some new techniques. The quilt pattern is a flying geese quilt called Heading South by Material Girl quilts. I completed this quilt in a couple months, and the best thing about it is learning the no waste method when making flying geese blocks. I finished this quilt with some simple straight line quilting. I used a variety of fabric lines to create this autumn color inspired throw quilt."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size64 inches wide x 68 inches long
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- What Size is a Lap Quilt?
- What Size is a Throw Quilt?
- 26 Charming Charm Pack Quilt Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- Quilt Block Names and Meanings: The Ultimate Guide
- Quentin Fabric Collection
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- Bias Calculator and Formula
- How to Make Bias Tape Without Bias Maker
- Dresden Plate Pillow Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns