5 Exciting Ways to Use FaveQuilts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
When we ask our readers why they come to FaveQuilts.com, the answer is the same 98% of the time. The readers of our site are checking us out because they want free quilting patterns. This is no surprise! We have hundreds and hundreds of quilting patterns for free on this site. Quilters are always going to quilt! But what you might not know is that FaveQuilts has a ton of other features that are here to make your experience so much better. Our top priority here is to provide you with a fabulous catalog of free quilt patterns of all shapes, sizes, and skill level. This is why we have feature that make this even easier.
Whether you want to ask a question about a pattern, give new readers a tip on a project you’ve tried, or even organize your patterns here on the site, FaveQuilts probably has the feature for you. So, put down the patterns for a brief moment, and check out the exciting things you can do on our site! There’s 5 Exciting Ways to Use FaveQuilts.com.
What Can You Do on FaveQuilts.com (besides find free quilting patterns)?
1. Comment on projects and see what everyone else thinks.
If you sign up for an account here on FaveQuilts, you can comment on any project or collection page you may like. Whether you have a question for the editors, want to let us know what you think – good or bad, we love opinions, need some help, or really have anything to say at all, there’s a comment section for that.
You can find the comments on a page by clicking the comment count at the top right hand of the page or just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.
And, as long as you are signed on, you can let us know what you think or let us know if you have any questions! You can even upload a photo of what you are working on!
2. Use the search bar to find patterns you are looking for.
This one is so easy, you’ll be furious you have not tried it before! If you are looking for specific free quilt patterns on our site, all you need to do is type what you are looking for into our search bar at the top left hand corner of the page! Looking for star quilt patterns? Type it in. Plus, our search bar is extra smart. Once you start typing, it will give you suggestions.
3. Save your favorite patterns to your Quilt Basket!
We know we have a ton of quilting patterns on our site, and you probably want to save all of those lovely ideas for later. Lucky for you, our website allows you to save and organize your favorite free quilting patterns on FaveQuilts in your very own Quilt Basket.
Once you have logged in and find a project your adore, click the save project button on the page.
After that, you can go into your Quilt Basket at the top of each page.
Here you can organize all of your favorite ideas, stowing away those Christmas and baby quilt ideas for when the time is right!
4. Share your favorite pages on social media.
Totally into tweeting? A fan of Facebook? Pretty much obsessed with Pinterest? Whatever social media platform you adore, each page has a way to share it. The next time you come across a quilt that is just too quirky not to post on Facebook or too stunning not to pin on Pinterest, click on one of the social media buttons on our pages and share it with the world!
5. Submit your own projects!
We know our quilters quilt just like all of the designers we love. Plus, many of our bloggers and designers love checking out FaveQuilts. That’s why we have made it extra easy to submit your own projects to FaveQuilts. All you need to do is head over to our Submit Your Project page and submit away!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Images from other quilters
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Log Cabin Block Pattern
How to Make a Bargello Quilt Pattern
How to Design a Quilt on Graph Paper
5 Exciting Ways to Use FaveQuilts.com
"17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt" eBook
Tips and Tricks for PDF Patterns
Easy Quilt as You Go Quilt Pattern
How to Make a Flying Geese Block
How to Add Quilt Sleeves
Jelly Roll Jam Video Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reliable Corporation
- OVO 150GT Travel Iron & Garment Steamer
- Beautiful Butterfly Quilt Pattern
- Bohemian Sunrise Quilted Tapestry
- James and the Giant Peach Panel Quilt Pattern
- Gorgeous Gingham Baby Quilt Pattern
- Merry Go Round Quilted Potholder Pattern
- Sweet Gingham Star Block
- Nine Patch Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mini Barn Star Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns