We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to make easy baby quilt patterns in a flash when you use this quick quilt pattern. Unlike more intricate and time-consuming free baby quilt patterns, the Straight Line Baby Quilt Patterns will only take you one afternoon to create. Made entirely out of sewing strips together, you will not believe how quickly you create this project. Whether you are looking for a great way to use up some old scraps or need a last-minute baby shower gift DIY, this easy quilting pattern is going to be a total life-saver.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size40 inches wide x 54 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Melissa Corry
- Corner Kick Quilt Pattern
- Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Modern Super Star Quilt Pattern
- June Tailor Quilting Essentials Kit
- Neel Quilt
- 20-Inch Block Quilt Pattern
- Quick and Easy Striped Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns