This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
"This Broken Dishes baby quilt is a modern looking nursery quilt even though the Broken Dishes quilt block is very traditional. By using solids for the dark fabrics and low volume (light printed) fabrics for the light fabrics, the final effect is very contemporary. This quilt pattern is well within the capabilities of a confident beginner quilter. If you can sew accurate half-square triangles then you can sew this quilt. Even better, it can be made with either yardage, fat quarters, scraps or any manner of leftover fabric you have at hand. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size40 inches wide x 48 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextRoly Poly Teddy Bear Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Patternvideocam
Ready for another fun and simple block quilt pattern? This Half Square Triangle Block Pattern is the next quilt block in the quilt… Continue reading: "Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Patternvideocam"
- Roly Poly Teddy Bear Quilt
- Giant Star Baby Quilt Pattern
- Snuggly Stripes Rag Quilt Pattern
- Jelly Roll Posies Baby Quilt Pattern
- Nordic Ribbons Baby Quilt Pattern
- Soft Sensory Baby Quilt Pattern
- When You Wish...Baby Quilt Pattern
- Hawaiian Waves Baby Quilt Pattern
- Four Square Simple Charm Pack Baby Quilt
- Gorgeous Gingham Baby Quilt Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- Afternoon Tea Four Patch Table Runner
- Hexagon Log Cabin Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns