We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Hi! My name is Julie Herman & I live in the San Diego area.
I started sewing in 2002 & started blogging in May of 2009. The goal when I started my blog was to share my quilts and have a journal of them. I'm a girl who loves fabric and loves to design and sew quilts! Since starting my blog, I've been published in many magazines, started my own pattern company, and developed the Hex N More Ruler & Sidekick Ruler.
I wrote a book that was released in August of 2012. It is called Skip the Borders and is published by Martingale. You can find it in local quilt shops and bookstores.
I also have done many free online tutorials. I contributed over at the Swatch & Stitch with my column called, "A Little Birdie Told Me." In addition, I've also contributed to the Moda Bake Shop and was featured in Fresh Fabric Treats, which was published by Stash Books in May 2011.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextChrista Watson
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns