- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Hi! My name is Julie Herman & I live in the San Diego area.
I started sewing in 2002 & started blogging in May of 2009. The goal when I started my blog was to share my quilts and have a journal of them. I'm a girl who loves fabric and loves to design and sew quilts! Since starting my blog, I've been published in many magazines, started my own pattern company, and developed the Hex N More Ruler & Sidekick Ruler.
I wrote a book that was released in August of 2012. It is called Skip the Borders and is published by Martingale. You can find it in local quilt shops and bookstores.
I also have done many free online tutorials. I contributed over at the Swatch & Stitch with my column called, "A Little Birdie Told Me." In addition, I've also contributed to the Moda Bake Shop and was featured in Fresh Fabric Treats, which was published by Stash Books in May 2011.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Dolly Dresses Personalized Baby Quilt
Grandmother's Flower Garden Table Topper Pattern
How to Hand Quilt Hexagons Part 1
How to Hand Quilt Hexagons Part 2
How to Hand Quilt Hexagons Part 3
How to Make Multiple Mitered Borders
Perfect Quilt Binding Tutorial
Personalized Jelly Roll Baby Quilt
Sweet Sugar Swirls Table Topper
Read NextChrista Watson
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block
The Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block is easily one of the most striking Irish chain quilt patterns you'll see today. This… Continue reading: "Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Book Quilt Block Mug Rug Pattern
- Garden Party Bunting Mug Rug Pattern
- Coffee Cabin Self-Binding Mug Rug Pattern
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns